Provides top-level technical expertise to unlimited end user groups to solve business problems with available technology.
- Knowledgeable of Army Enterprise Network (AEN) Domain programs, cross domain integration, performance management, mission area analysis, governance
- Ability to recommend revisions to existing documentation to include policy, project plans, CONOPS documentation, etc.
- SME to commands, CIO/G-6 directors, domain managers, and mission areas for existing, planned, and other technological initiatives
- Knowledgeable of emerging technology and capability sets
- Prepare congressional inquiries, briefings, and requests for data as required
- Development of Army-wide strategies and execution of Army processes
- Knowledgeable of Army enterprise network portfolio management process and Army governance boards and processes
Business intelligence technology and related tools to create dashboards, analytic workspaces, and reportsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN