Under direct supervision, provides technical help desk support; interfaces with multiple levels of users, management, and technical staff
- Primary duties will be to provide 24/7/365 Tier 1 support at a Service Desk for the US Army to meet and/or exceed established Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Primary responsibilities include: answering and responding to inbound calls/emails in a timely and professional manner
- Properly documenting interactions in the appropriate tracking system, escalating issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner, sustain currency of work instructions and related process changes.
- Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records and online SOP's
- May route calls to product line specialists.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and one to two years of related experience.
Ability to obtain a Secret US Security Clearance
Must be DoD 8570 Compliant: A+(ce) or Sec+(ce) with HDI or Net+(ce) with HDI
Associates degree in any discipline with 100 hours of professional education related or experience with/hands-on working knowledge in MS Windows environment (Windows 7 preferred), Active Directory, Outlook. Experience with Remedy a plus or other ticketing systems.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Monday -“ Friday multiple start times to fit business needs (primarily)
Other hours as needed to include weekends
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Fort Detrick-MD-FT. DETRICK