CACI International, Inc. is seeking experienced GIS Analysts to lead GIS programs for US Military Bases in the Republic of Korea (South Korea). This recruitment will be used to fill future openings on our contract.
The positions may be located at either Osan Air Base, Kunsan Air Base or Camp Humphries, in South Korea. The bases are located south of Seoul with great opportunity to experience authentic Korean culture and food. The positions are in support of a 5-year contract which began on July 1, 2016.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are interested in talking to candidates who want to help an organization get the most out of GIS technology by providing analysis or software/web development. The organizations we support use GIS similar to any city or local government in that they use spatial information to manage and make decisions on the development and maintenance of the base. The USAF GIS Program, -œGeoBase- is a mature, robust program that is part of a much larger US Air Force GIS effort. In place are robust datasets in enterprise Oracle databases, ArcGIS Server web applications, and a team of military and civilian coworkers. Daily job activities will include creating solutions for users of GIS technology, data development and maintenance, database and website administration, general GIS support and training, and carrying out tasks from parent organizations.
Current and past employees we have worked with who have excelled in similar positions tend to be goal oriented, have a high level of self-motivation, are technically capable in desktop and server technology, can translate requirements into solutions, and are strong listeners capable of following tasks to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, technical, or analytical discipline.
- Five years of experience with the use and administration of Esri's ArcGIS solutions.
- Experience with GIS data development in support of problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to lead a GIS program.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, public speaking) skills.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to live in Korea.
- CompTIA's Security+ certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Current US DOD SECRET security clearance.
- M.S. degree in a scientific, technical, or analytical discipline.
- Experience with and knowledge of relational database concepts (Oracle).
- Previous Air Force or other military experience.
- Experience providing formal and informal technical training.
- Experience with the US Air Force GeoBase Program.
- Experience with Trimble's resource/mapping and survey grade GPS solutions.
- Knowledge of Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment
KR-Osan-41-KOREA, REPUBLIC OF