CACI is currently seeking a Director of Capture Management who has a successful track record of winning pursuits $100M or more, within the Intelligence Community (IC) in Maryland.
Responsibilities include the planning, organizing, and managing the assigned captures. Candidate will serve as a member of CACI Corporate Capture Team, which is chartered with capturing Defense community business and related customers. This position supports US Intelligence Market/Customers. Duties will include managing capture personnel, coordinating with responsible lines/accounts, aligning resources required for the pursuit of opportunities, developing and improving processes, managing B&P budgets, mentoring more junior capture managers, reporting metrics, managing risk, and effectively leading growth within the Intelligence market. The candidate should have the experience necessary to be effective and comfortable in briefing C level members of the CACI management team to include the CEO and COO. The position is located at our Annapolis Junction, MD office.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead major capture efforts (especially those greater than $100M) to successful completion
- Design, maintain and execute formal capture plans and monitor competitor activity for each capture
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external partnerships, business plans and marketing
- Lead and facilitate win strategy-”including: technical/management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Lead the development of customer profiles-”including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments-”determining the strengths and weaknesses of CACI and potential competitors
- Leverage customer relationships and personal experience to identify and assess potential for specific Business Groups/Organizations within CACI that result in measurable revenue growth
- Conduct business intelligence and identify gaps and emerging requirements
- Perform market and economic analysis as required
- Exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Regularly interact with all levels of management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers
- Manage blue team review process for capture plans
- Ensure development of solutions that offer competitive distinction and readily executable approaches
- Lead and coordinate teaming activities and decisions
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews once opportunity has been assigned
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses with the capture effort
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or one of the Sciences, Master's degree preferred.
Minimum of 18 years Business Development, Capture, or Operations experience with three to five years supervisory/management experience in the MD classified community.
- Experience in successfully leading the capture of Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services markets for the Maryland IC Community and managing a high performance team
- Knowledge of and strong contacts within the Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services systems integrator and professional services community to facilitate the development of strategic teaming relationships
- Proven ability to successfully Win Strategic Corporate Captures
- Stature and leadership style to immediately earn the respect of the company's operational and enabling organization leadership teams to include highly effective communication skills with C level management
- Ability to successfully develop a large and diverse portfolio of strategic captures
- Ability to Identify and assemble resources for customer analysis, competitive analysis, capture strategy development, solution development and translation of strategy and solution into winning proposals
- Deep understanding of pricing, baseline pricing strategies, and the evolution of pricing strategies into business strategies that are competitive and compelling for the customer
- Knowledge of and strong contacts within the systems integrator and professional services community to facilitate the development of strategic teaming relationships
- Demonstrated ability to raise business group capture rates
- Must have experience in preparing reports and briefings.
Previous P&L experience is a plus
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.