CACI is looking for full-time Resource Analyst - Level IV to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Resource Analyst IV, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct briefings on programmatic activities, perform trend analyses, and employ program analysis techniques to highlight critical budget, schedule, performance risk factors.
- Develop effective strategies to implement innovative, effective procedures and processes to solve difficult problems and cost equations; identify and resolve data discrepancies.
- Recognize the relevance of analytical results, including historical trends and significant findings, in constructing budget submissions and assessing budget execution; draws inferences, extrapolates, and generalizes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding and support the annual budget build.
- Conduct briefings and/or attend meetings.
- Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues, priorities, and a changing work environment and respond to tasking under short and changing deadlines.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Eleven years progressively responsible professional work experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, and/or financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, capable of working independently, and exercising initiative while exhibiting sound/professional judgment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a closely related field with a concentration in financial management or financial analysis.