CACI is looking for full-time Resource Analyst - Level III to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Resource Analyst III, a typical day might include the following:
- Assist senior management with resource decisions, preparing supporting documentation for budget exercises, conducting briefings on programmatic activities, performing trend analyses, and employing program analysis techniques to highlight critical budget, schedule, and performance risk factors.
- Recognize the relevance of analytical results, including historical trends and significant findings, in constructing budget submissions and assessing budget execution; draws inferences, extrapolates, and generalizes as appropriate.
- Under minimal direction, explain moderately complex data and results to an audience, conveying language clearly and concisely.
- Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues, priorities, and a changing work environment and respond to tasking's under short and changing deadlines.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Eight years progressively responsible professional work experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, and/or financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, capable of working independently, and exercising initiative while exhibiting sound/professional judgment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a closely related field with a concentration in financial management or financial analysis.