CACI is currently looking for an outstanding Program Control Analyst, Principal Sr. to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management,
risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and
optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may
be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of
employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Responsible for the performance of relatively small non-technical, technical, or intelligence projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals. Trains and directs employee work activities.
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives in core non-technical programs.
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Matrix manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish interdepartmental initiatives.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Assists with budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- May interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level staff/groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Contract requires the candidate to possess an Associate's Degree or higher and/or 5-15 YRS of experience (Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience, including three to five years of
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.