Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research focusing on BW gaps with emphasis on technical collection gaps; produce analytical summaries, memos, etc.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a targeting officer.
- Experience working counter-proliferation or counter-terrorist intelligence issues on BW and BW-related target sets.
- Experience and familiarity with multiple intelligence collection disciplines.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to interact and liaise with different USG agencies at various levels.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Experience analyzing and querying collected intelligence traffic and/or datasets to address tactical intelligence needs and supporting national level technical collection activities.
- Degree in computer science, life science, engineering, or similar field (or equivalent work experience in a technical field).
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.