CACI NSS has a rewarding opportunity for a Sr. technical Program Manager in support to our client in Ashburn, VA.
The Sr. Technical Program Manager provides leadership, management and oversight to a division of over 125+ IT administrators and engineers, delivering high quality technical services in support of TSA's 80,000 employees. Contractual operations includes Data Center services, Email and Messaging services, Network services, Testing services, Voice services, Critical Incident Management services, Configuration and Release management services and Disaster Recovery. The Sr. PM. will also oversee TSA Engineering Service Requests, including enterprise software deployment upgrades and new application platform designs. This candidate will serve as a direct interface to TSA, responsible for establishing a strong working relationship and managing service delivery performance through SLA's and other key performance metrics.
- Responsible for the contract budget, performance and delivery of exceptional customer services and user experience, measured by 30 Service Level Requirements.
- Acts as primary customer contact for clients program activities, leading program review sessions and providing weekly customer briefings on TSA environment operational performance and ESR statuses.
- Identifies program problems and obtains solutions, including allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Collaborates with Clients teams to ensure that designs and new technology deployments include appropriate operations and maintenance support mechanisms to deliver a high degree of efficiency and optimal customer experience support.
- Attracts, trains, develops, manages, and retains high performing staff.
- Champions, models, and coaches staff to exhibit cultural beliefs with the highest ethical standards
- Drives adoption of ISO 27001 and CMMI standards to demonstrate continuous improvement and alignment with industry best practices collaborates with Business Management director on the development of the division budget and cost reduction initiatives.
- Contract requires the candidate to possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.