CACI NSS is looking for an experienced IT Program Manager in support to our client in Ashburn, VA. Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks. Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations. Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs. Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The PM provides leadership, management and oversight to a division of over 250+ IT professionals, delivering high quality services in support of TSA's 80,000 employees. the clients operations includes 24x7 service desk support, CONUS and OCONUS on-site and dispatch field services to 650 locations, asset management of 100,000+ devices and management of internal and customer continuity of operations plans. The PM will also oversee TSA Special Projects, including enterprise hardware deployment/refresh initiatives and airport construction build-outs.
This candidate will serve as a direct interface to TSA, responsible or establishing a strong working relationship and managing service delivery performance through SLA's and other key performance metrics.
Responsible for the program budget, performance and delivery of exceptional customer services and user experience, measured by 50 Service Level
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions and providing weekly customer briefings on end user environment operational performance and special project statuses.
- Identifies program problems and obtains solutions, including allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Collaborates with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure that designs and new technology deployments include appropriate operations and maintenance support mechanisms to deliver a high degree of efficiency and optimal customer experience support.
- Attracts, trains, develops, manages, and retains high performing staff.
- Champions, models, and coaches staff to exhibit cultural beliefs with the highest ethical standards
- Drives adoption of ISO 27001 and CMMI standards to demonstrate continuous improvement and alignment with industry best practices
- Collaborates with Business Management director on the development of the division budget and cost reduction initiatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 16+ years of related experience
Secret clearance eligibility