CACI has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Executive (BDE) with demonstrated experience developing and growing business within the Military and Veteran Health space. The BDE will focus on identifying, qualifying, and winning new business contracts with a value of $50M to $100M and above. The BDE leads new business development efforts with a primary strategic focus on positioning and capturing opportunities within Defense Health/DOD, and Veterans Health.
Knowledge of and experience with DHA/VA/Armed Services Health programs and senior points of contacts/officials is required. Knowledge of primary market segments required include: Healthcare Delivery Systems, Analytics Solutions, Public Health, Medical Logistics, and Benefits and Payer Services. The BDE will operate within the overall business development processes, philosophy and policies for CACI.
- BDE is responsible for and leading the identification and qualification of programs at DHA/DOD/VA.
- Interfaces between the Business Development team and internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units).
- Works closely with business development team, line of business directors, and others to ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of business development strategies.
- Attends a variety of conferences and other external meetings to explore business development opportunities.
- Works with line organization management to identify business development opportunities.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
- Supports continual business development process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support business development.
- BDE develops and maintains a "value added" working relationship with CACI line organizations including Business Group executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal Managers; conducts competitive assessments on specific opportunities; makes recommendations on teaming partners and draft teaming agreements appropriate for specific opportunities; stays abreast of CACI technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs.
- BDE will meet or exceed performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success while maintaining and implementing a professional approach to include full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and Regulations.
- He/she will perform as a professional steward of CACI resources and reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
- BDE works closely with CACI executives, providing them with the support they need to properly integrate and manage the business development function into their respective strategies, operating plans and budgets.
- BDE is responsible for establishing practices and procedures to ensure the highest level of professional standards in conducting business activities and for building long-lasting relationships with company employees, clients and business partners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 18 years of experience
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent. Technical degree preferred.
- Active Security Clearance not required but a plus
- Proven and verifiable track record of winning new business contracts at HHS
- Experience at one or more of the following Military and Veteran Health agency/divisions: DHA, VA, or Armed Services Health (Army/Navy/Marines/Air Force)
- Experience as an account manager in a business development/sales and marketing function, including demonstrated excellence in design and implementation of sound business/account plans
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and coaching skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a team environment working with senior management
- Knowledge of the DHA/VA acquisition/procurement process
- Familiarity with the DHA/VA IDIQ/GWAC contracts and industry competitors
- Familiarity with technology/market trends such as: Cloud/Mobility/Big Data/Security
- Familiarity with electronic health records and benefits programs is a plus
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.