CACI is looking for an Outstanding Capture Leader that enjoys the challenge of pursuing and winning the important, -œneedle mover- deals. As a member of the CACI Corporate Strategic Capture team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with all five of the Business Groups, an outstanding Business Development team, seasoned Proposal team and a senior Solution Architect organization.
Responsibilities include the planning, organizing, and managing the assigned captures within the Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services markets. Candidate will serve as a member of CACI Corporate Capture Team, which is chartered with capturing Intelligence Community business with NGA, CIA, NRO, NSA, related military intelligence and related customers. This position supports US Federal Market/Customers. Duties will include managing capture personnel, coordinating with responsible lines/accounts, aligning resources required for the pursuit of opportunities, developing and improving processes, managing B&P budgets, mentoring more junior capture managers, reporting metrics, managing risk, and effectively leading growth within the Intelligence business. The candidate should have the experience necessary to be effective and comfortable in briefing C level members of the CACI management team to include the CEO and COO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead major capture efforts (especially those greater than $100M) to successful completion
- Design, maintain and execute formal capture plans and monitor competitor activity for each capture
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external partnerships, business plans and marketing
- Lead and facilitate win strategy-”including: technical/management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Lead the development of customer profiles-”including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments-”determining the strengths and weaknesses of CACI and potential competitors
- Leverage customer relationships and personal experience to identify and assess potential for specific Business Groups/Organizations within CACI that result in measurable revenue growth
- Conduct business intelligence and identify gaps and emerging requirements
- Perform market and economic analysis as required
- Exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Regularly interact with all levels of management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers
- Manage blue team review process for capture plans
- Ensure development of solutions that offer competitive distinction and readily executable approaches
- Lead and coordinate teaming activities and decisions
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews once opportunity has been assigned
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses with the capture effort
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or one of the Sciences, or equivalent, and a minimum of 15 years of Business Development, CAPTURE, or Operations experience.
Results orientation while effectively balancing the need for collaboration with resources necessary to achieve the results.
Strong negotiating, influencing, and coaching skills in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in a team environment working with senior management.
Prior Government Service experience with Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services market a plus
Previous P&L experience is a plus
- Experience in successfully leading the capture of Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services markets for the IC Community and managing a high performance team
- Stature and leadership style to immediately earn the respect of the company's operational and enabling organization leadership teams to include highly effective communication skills with C level management
- Ability to Identify and assemble resources for customer analysis, competitive analysis, capture strategy development, solution development and translation of strategy and solution into winning proposals
- Deep understanding of pricing, baseline pricing strategies, and the evolution of pricing strategies into business strategies that are competitive and compelling for the customer
- Knowledge of and strong contacts within the systems integrator and professional services community to facilitate the development of strategic teaming relationships
- Must have experience in preparing reports and briefings.
- Security: active Secret clearance