CACI is seeking an experienced forensics expert to provide advisory services to an agency comparable to a Medical Examiner's Office. ICITAP's forensic programs are designed in partnership with the host countries and support the adoption of international standards and best practices.
Work will occur in multiple OCONUS locations
***This posting is in support of a contract which CACI is currently pursuing***
In this role, you will:
contribute to a thorough review of the agency's management practices and technical capabilities.
assist the agency create and implement a multi-year modernization plan to have the personnel and work environment to meet the demands of the criminal justice system in safe and efficient manner.
You will also lead in-country efforts, including activities of other subject matter experts, to meet the following objectives:
Improve management practices related to human capital, quality assurance, and measuring laboratory performance
Increase technical knowledge of the laboratory staff through training seminars, workshops, and other professional development activities
Align analytical processes with recognized best practices including the development of standard operating procedures
Develop formal training programs for new scientists
Improve laboratory safety
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
5-8 years of progressively increasing forensic laboratory experience, with at least two years in a related field of expertise in an ASCLD/LAB accredited facility.
Degrees from non-US institutions are acceptable pending a review of educational credentials and examination of coursework.
Demonstrated experience working internationally
Successful career progression with noted accomplishments
Experience in an accredited Medical Examiner's Office
Cultural sensitivity and OCONUS work is highly desirable
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.