Presents basic to advanced level foreign language programs for customers and in-house employees. May be required to obtain a customer granted security clearance. Native or near native instructors must possess a 4/4 or higher language proficiency on the DLPT or equivalent test. Non-native instructors must typically possess a 3/3 or higher proficiency on the DLPT or equivalent test.
May provide guidance and direction to less experienced trainers utilizing strong language and training skills. Prepares and presents basic to advanced level foreign language platform instruction within a formal learning environment. Delivers foreign language courses with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing. Develops objectives and tests. Identifies and incorporates authentic language materials to support objectives. Assesses student performance. May be required to use classroom technology such as SmartBoard, audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications such as Microsoft Office.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of relevant experience.
- Undergrad degree from any accredited college or University;
- Possess ILR 4 or above scores in Reading, Listening, and Speaking in the target language documented within the last 24 months. Must be an accredited testing vendor or documented test i.e. DLPT, accredited vendor, other Government test.
- Pass the customer's English Test with a 75% or higher passing score. Linda/Anthony has the test for proctoring.
- Five (5) years of adult instruction experience.
- At least a current SECRET clearance. No exceptions. Must possess at least a SECRET clearance.
- Willing to start within 60 days of approval to work.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.