CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of
employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
The Service Level and Quality Lead will be responsible for all aspects of Service Level Management and Quality Assurance for a large-scale Enterprise IT contract supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation
Security Administration (TSA). The successful candidate will have extensive experience with ITIL-based ITSM and managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Deliverables for Enterprise IT
projects. The Service Level and Quality Lead will regularly brief internal Program Management as well as the Government Customer on Service Level status.
- Developing and Documenting all Service Level Management processes and procedures.
- Coordinating with the Operations Teams to automate Service Level metrics gathering and reporting.
- Creating and maintaining Service Level report formats.
- Providing real-time snapshots of Service Level performance.
- Delivering monthly Service Level achievement reports to the Government.
- Managing a team of Service Level Analysts to accomplish all Service Level Management objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or 10+ Years of Related Experience.
- DHS Suitability
- Clearance eligibility