CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
The Continual Service Improvement Lead will be responsible for all aspects of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) for a large-scale Enterprise IT contract supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The successful candidate will have extensive experience with ITIL-based ITSM and managing CSI, business process improvement, and operations optimization projects for Enterprise IT projects. Desired operations familiarity includes Tier I, II, and III, Service Desk, NOC, Engineering, Site Support, and IA. The Continual Service Improvement Lead will regularly brief internal Program Management as well as the Government Customer on CSI status.
- Developing and Documenting all CSI processes and procedures.
- Creating CSI Business Cases for proposed service improvement projects.
- Collaborating with the Operations Teams to identify areas to be improved and implement CSI projects.
- Monitoring and reporting the quantitative operational efficacy of all CSI project implementations.
- Delivering monthly CSI reports to the Government.
- Managing a team of CSI Analysts to accomplish all CSI objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or 10+ Years of Related Experience.
- DHS suitability
- Clearance eligibility