Company Name: BIT Systems
Summary: Provide test engineering and systems engineering expertise in support of software development team to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for software components and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end technical program support across multiple development and test teams
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Provide feedback to the developers relating to operational functionality concerns
- Providing support to E2 for investigation of operational issues
- Test software releases, per documented test procedures, upon code completion and conduct robust regression testing to ensure no broken functionality
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related work experience.
- Domain expertise, to include mission specific operations and operations support
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
- Strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of commonly-used systems engineering or test concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in the verification and validation of software systems
- Troubleshooting software on UNIX/Linux OS
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.