- Perform passive geolocation operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide geolocation solutions
- May be responsible for monitoring / tracking operator performance and recommending training to improve team proficiency
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven years; producing precision T/FOOA geolocation solutions from terrestrial, airborne, and/or space-borne systems, with the Sponsor, one of the Service Cryptologic Element, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Current instructor experience in passive geolocation technologies is required.
- One (1) of the following is required:
- NSAG Passive Geolocation Qualification Course
- Two or more years teaching the NSAG Passive Geolocation Qualification Course
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.