- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide geolocation solutions
- Work closely with the Program Manager and Site Manager, as well as Government leadership to ensure mission and program success
- May be responsible for monitoring / tracking operator performance and recommending training to improve team proficiency
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess five (5) years of operational experience within the last seven (7) years related to real-time multi-aperture COMINT Collection Operations from terrestrial, airborne, and/or space-borne systems, with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or a contractor).
- Current instructor experience in RF Collection Operations is required.
- Experience in at least two of the following is required: - Collection Senior Mentor
- Passive Geolocation Senior Mentor
- Active Geolocation Senior Mentor
- Reporting Senior Mentor
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.