- Perform geolocation collection operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide geolocation solutions
- May be responsible for monitoring / tracking operator performance and recommending training to improve team proficiency
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess five (5) years of operational experience within the last seven (7) years related to real-time multi-aperture COMINT Collection Operations from terrestrial, airborne, and/or space-borne systems, with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or a contractor). Current instructor experience in RF Collection Operations is required.
- Experience is required with at least three of the following technologies:
- Real-time RF COMINT collection and (Airborne, Space-borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band Push-to-Talk
- Digital Mobile Radios
- Trunk Mobile Radios
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies
- Manual, automatic, and synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FOOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.