CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Help Desk Manager on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the Help Desk Manager is responsible for providing onsite oversight and leadership of the helpdesk call center. The successful candidate will be able to manage complex performance-based program requirements involving multiple tasks and performing organizations. The position will be based in the Oklahoma City, OK area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of a large staff, schedules and workload
- Responsible for setting priorities
- Resolving conflict
- Responsible for two Help Desk Call Center facilities on a day to day basis
- Works to improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics
- Monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Implement quality processes, procedures, and expected project deliverables for staff
- Responsible for teams Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) development
- Other duties may be assigned
Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description and supervisor's instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and human resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as the best of own ability.
- Master's Degree in Computer and Information Technology Services is required.
- Minimum of 11 years of relevant experience, with 5 years leading IT Call Center with more than 50 agents, and 6 years progressively more responsible experience in major IT software, hardware, or integration projects.
- 2+ year of BMC Remedy experience.
- HDI Support Center Manager certification or higher
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY