- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide geolocation solutions
- Coordinate and advise on mission tasking and critical collection requirements
- Plan and coordinate collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination efforts to satisfy priority requirements
- Conduct post mission analysis and research to assess effectiveness and improve future operations
- Provide analyst and characterization of target communications and operations
- Provide support for military operations
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Five (5) or more years of operational experience directly related to real-time time sensitive reporting in support of military operations, within the last seven (7) years, with NSA and/or another Intelligence Agency or DoD/military component.
- Experience and/or current certification as an on-shift Mission Manager, as AJO, JJO, FJO while not required is highly desirable.
- Experience is highly desired with the following technologies:
- Real-time RF COMINT collection and/or COMINT Threat Warning Reporting (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band Push-to-Talk
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point. networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies
- Reference, Personnel Recovery, and Special purpose emitters
- Manual, automatic, and synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Convergence geolocation techniques (convolving T/FDOA, V/HF DF, Active derived, and transmitter metadata)
- Airborne active interrogation methodologies exploiting:
- Global System Mobile (GSM 2G)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS 30)
- Long Term Evolution (I .TE 4G) I Next Generation Mobile
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.l 1
- Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Bluetooth „¢
- NSA fielded cooperative emitters
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.