- Perform remote active geolocation operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide geolocation solution
- May be responsible for monitoring / tracking operator performance and recommending training to improve team proficiency
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven years; producing precision geolocation solutions of known actionable personal communication devices (PCDs) using Aerial Precision Geolocation (APG) with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Current instructor certification in one or more active geolocation technologies (i.e. 2G, 3G, 4G LTE.CDMA, WiFi) is required.
- Multiple instructor certifications for each contactor while not initially required are highly desired since the 3 FTE in this labor category must, as a team; have instructor certification in each of the above technologies.
- Master Instructor certification in one or more technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience is required with the following technologies:
- Remote Airborne Active Geolocation of the following:
- Global System Mobile (GSM) utilizing GILGAMESH or NEBULA
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) utilizing COLLEGIAL or NEBULA
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (Wifi) utilizing WARIO
- Experience in the following is highly desired:
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 40) I Next Generation Mobile
- CDMA 2000 Evolution -Data Only (EVDO)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.