- Assist with geolocation collection operations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide support for personnel and provide reporting solutions and multi-media reporting
- Shift work required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven (7) years; related to time-sensitive reporting, product reporting, and Preliminary Mission Summary (PREMS), with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Current instructor experience in time-sensitive reporting is required.
- Operational experience using the following is required:
- KLEIGHLIGHT, T-GRAM, E-GRAM, multi-media reporting
- METRICS Airborne Mission Management Page
- SIGINT Writing style
- SIGINT Maps (Google Earth or ARC GIS would apply)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.