CACI is looking for full-time Accountant - Manager I to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Accountant -“ Manager I, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities within area of assignment, ensuring financial compliance.
- Expert in the preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of financial statements, general ledgers, etc.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts to identify and resolve all complex discrepancies.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Ten years progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to compile data, analyze it, and develop financial reports.
- Ability to prepare and deliver comprehensive briefings.
- Considerable knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.