The Contractor shall provide on-site executive assistance administrative officer functions. The Contractor shall act as an interface between the CCCI director and deputy with military, governmental and private sector organizations.
- Under limited supervision and on own initiative, performs standard and advanced secretarial duties. May support one or more individuals in support of this requirement.
- Assists with administrative responsibilities to include maintaining a long-range calendar; preparing, editing, and presenting office correspondence, documents, and briefings; collecting, updating, and maintaining information in databases and spreadsheets; scheduling events, and coordinating conferences, briefings and other meetings for multiple senior-level leaders.
- Provides Defense Travel System (DTS) support for the senior leadership.
- Provide on-site support for daily monitoring, routing, and tasking (through government guidance) of the Tasker Management Tool (TMT). The employee shall establish a process that permits the TMT lead to route tasks to various members of CCCI and that supports follow-up through face-to-face conversations and/or email to ensure the intent of the tasker is understood. This process shall permit rapid rerouting when the requirements of the tasker change.
- May serve as a focal point regarding client administrative processes and systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Typically requires a high school degree or equivalent, and five to six years of related experience in a technical/professional environment.
- Position requires superior administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on a computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
- Ability to create a wide variety of documents (often complex) such as reports, spreadsheets, presentations that require expert knowledge of several software programs; often composes first drafts of documents.
- Ability to respond to requests, distribute correspondence, circulate information, etc., to other staff as needed, including senior staff.
- Understanding of etiquette and business-to-business interactions
- Ability to identify a problem, dissect the problem so that it is fully understood, examine all options pertaining to solutions, set up a system of strategies and objectives to solve the problem and finally put the plan into effect and monitor its progress.
- TS clearance with SCI eligibility (read-on for access to SCI within past 24 months)
- Completion of advanced professional military education (e.g., Army School of Advanced Military Studies or equivalent, Joint Advanced Warfighting School, Naval Postgraduate School Defense Analysis Program)
- Experience in private industry, non-governmental organizations (NGO), and Other Governmental Organizations (OGO) desired
US-Macdill Afb-FL-TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG