Under general supervision, provides signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Draft intelligence reports for deployed forces
- Maintain situational awareness and target continuity/knowledge of relevant collateral information
- Read and analyze data and reports from various sources and synthesize information into usable and relevant intelligence for deployed forces
- Provide input to Technical Notes on various SIGINT topics
- Assist with developing periodic deliverables to document research and operational improvement findings
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 12-15 years of hands-on experience in reporting collection from multi-aperture collection systems or parallel positions in SIGINT reporting operations.
- Completed SIGINT analysis and reporting course at Goodfellow AFB; or
- Navy Analysis and Reporting Course (NARC);or
- Network Intelligence Analysis Apprentice; or
- Electronic Warfare/Signals Intelligence Analyst (Basic Analysis and Reporting Course (BARC)); or
- Marine Analysis and Reporting Course or equivalent NSA NCS Course (CK l55 - Cryptologic Skills for Non Commissioned Officers); or
- RPTG1012 - Basics of SIGJNT Dissemination
- RPTG2212 -KLEIGHLIGHT (KL) Reporting Fundamentals
- RPTG22 J 3 -Introduction to CRITIC Reporting
- RPTG225 l- The Art of Sanitization
- Possess two (2) years operational experience using two or more of the following:
- SIGINT Writing style
- KL reporting
- EQT and TCCC Tracking tool
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.