CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for an Active Directory Services Lead on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the Active Directory Services Lead and share responsibility for ensuring that technical performance and deliverables meet or exceed Service Level Agreements. The successful candidate will be able to manage complex performance-based program requirements involving multiple tasks. The position will be based in either the Dallas, TX or Oklahoma City, OK area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall lead for Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator support team, providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations; applying security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors; creating and implementing the domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms; password policies and rules; IPSEC policies; reviewing domain level rights and privileges and performs changes to the same as appropriate; and maintenance in a critical enterprise-class servers.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs; configuration; maintenance; optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
- Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software.
- Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
- Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely; and monitor all effects of the modifications.
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Education: A Bachelor's Degree with a major in Computer Science and/or Information Technology.
- Experience: 5 years' experience leading complex projects in applications engineering.
- Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with 2 years' experience holding certification
- Experience: 10 years' experience leading complex projects in applications engineering.
- Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with 2 years' experience holding certification + additional relevant certification equivalent to Project Management Professional(PMP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Expert, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Master, Certified Information Systems Security professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Architect (CCA), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA), Microsoft Certified Master (MCM), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD), MCSD, Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), or Certified Professional Logistician (CPL).
- Experience: 13 years' experience leading complex projects in applications engineering.
- Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with 2 years' experience holding certification.
***Preferred FAA CIO experience