CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts business and functional requirements gathering with customer Resources in order to define solution requirements.
- Defines and documents solution requirements.
- Develops solution designs including solution prototypes that demonstrates a subset of the overall design.
- Dynamics CRM and SharePoint software configuration, connectivity, version control approach and best practices.
- Builds, configures and deploys the solution.
- Designs, plans and performs upgrades through the major versions of Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Leads and develops technical standards and best practices for Dynamics CRM and SharePoint
- Leads and conducts unit testing of applications solutions.
- Participates in system and integration test; identifies and remedies solution defects.
- Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Provides O&M support for Dynamics CRM platform, including performance capacity management and usage trend analysis, root cause analysis for outages, performance tuning, and facilitates production release planning and integration.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable