CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Provides support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization's information security. Provides support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems. Oversees the efforts of security staff to design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to security requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the DHS IT security. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment. Provides support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization's information security. Provides support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems. A working knowledge of several of the following areas is required: understanding of business security practices and procedures; knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology. Ability to serve as Information System Security Officer. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts to the development, maintenance, and implementation of information security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Responsible for providing high level technical leadership focused on complex information security architecture.
- Performs security research, analysis, and design for all client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Responsible for the prevention, detection, investigation and response with respect to security threats and attacks. Facilitates and manages security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Responsible for managing security alerts, events, and security incidents, including forensic analysis.
- Plans and oversees configuration changes for major security infrastructure platforms.
- Develops, implements, and documents formal security programs and policies throughout the organization and monitors compliance to these policies and programs.
- Researches, designs, develops and implements monitoring, response and administration of a variety of network security and remote access service.
- Configures and validates secure systems and tests security products and systems to detect security weakness.
- Contributes consulting (risk analysis) and project support in the area of information security to IT infrastructure and division computing projects as needed to support new business requirements.
- Leads the technical aspects of internal security audits and investigations.
- Represents the organization's technical security interests with partners, suppliers, industry associations, and government entities to ensure the bi-directional flow of technical information and best practices in the area of information security.
- Manages and maintains a library of security audit tools, and corresponding processes that can be used for system security testing, internal audits, incident response, and diagnosis of security-related system issues.
- Provides technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions.
- Evaluates, designs, implements, and provides operational support of remote and mobile communications access infrastructure components and client components.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues related to remote access services.
- Monitors trends in information technology and security that could have an impact on the security of the organization's products, processes, infrastructure, or customers.
- Responsible for the technical direction, leadership, and training of less experienced staff.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable