CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and configure Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Provide Internet email connection to Exchange infrastructure.
- Maintain Exchange server build documentation.
- Install and upgrade Microsoft Operating Systems (OS).
- Install and upgrade Microsoft Exchange.
- Assist with the design and placement of Exchange servers.
- Design and configure Exchange database architecture.
- Define, configure, and troubleshoot Exchange Administrative and Routing groups as well as SMTP Connectors.
- Optimize OS to get maximum benefit of hardware.
- Daily administration of Exchange.
- Troubleshoot OS related issues.
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software.
- Monitor and manage log files.
- Monitor and manage disk space.
- Ensure Exchange email infrastructure is available and processing E-mail.
- Schedule server downtime for after hours.
- Interface with Active Directory (AD) staff.
- Configure and implement backup solution for Exchange infrastructure.
- Interface with the Division of Systems User Services and Facilities (DSUSF) to ensure Exchange Infrastructure is backed up.
- Maintain a comprehensive Exchange disaster recovery document.
- Assist in implementing message archiving.
- Work with staff to ensure Exchange is available to users 24x7.
- Update existing documentation on how to recover from disk, memory, and system board hardware failures; and how to recover from OS and Exchange database software corruption.
- Perform hardware upgrades and patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.).
- Monitor and manage hardware health.
- Optimize hardware to get maximum benefit of software.
- Provide configuration documentation of the Exchange infrastructure.
- Interface with the vendor technical support.
Must have Associate's Degree or higher and/or 5-15 YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 2-4 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable