CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Formulates or defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications. Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements. Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs. Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages. Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products. Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to help management decide whether implementing the proposed system will be financially feasible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advises the Government on Best Practices
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise
- Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of junior personnel-Experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise-level SharePoint environments from SharePoint 2010 and later versions on development, integration, and production.
- Research Microsoft best practices, and recommend the approach for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by DHS security requirements such as ISVMs and STIGs
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.
- Proficient in Windows PowerShell, to include SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
- Support the Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for the SharePoint environment. This includes coordinating comprehensive backup and restore plans for the databases, farm, and all supporting infrastructure.
- Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to lead projects or work groups (such as the ability to assign/review immediate tasks, set the pace and check work in progress or upon completion, all consistent with the organizational goals) and to work on/with a team as a contributor.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced administrators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Government lead and other team members on current and future SharePoint and strategies.
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Knowledgeable with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- General knowledge of basic administration of a server including service packs and hot fixes required in a Windows operating system environment.
- General knowledge of networking -” IP, DNS, Load Balancing as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability require.
- Participating in an on-call production support rotation
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing and enterprise environment. Must have a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, establishing and maintaining communication with key players and impacted parties.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable