CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- PowerShell Automation Skills are a MUST
- Desired Stated Configuration (DSC) skills are a MUST
- Mature environment into Infrastructure as Code and DevOps methodology
- Plan, Build and Run methodologies for Windows Server infrastructure including support and administration
- Execute change management and provide support for scheduled, planned maintenance
- Implementation and post-installation responsibilities include technical consulting to end-user community and other infrastructure team.
- Provide solutions to existing problems and migration paths for legacy systems.
- Support Operations Tier 2 and 3 Teams for Windows Server issues.
- Provide technical expertise for the planning and definition of new system requirements: perform feasibility and performance studies, including benchmark, capacity planning, sizing, etc.
- Support and improve system environment and services
- Write all related documentation (validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc).
- Assist in expanding Windows Servers to hybrid cloud solutions including Hyper-V and SCOM deployment automation, and future cloud service integration
- Participate in researching and testing next generation technologies such as Windows Server 2016, Nano Server, Powershell, DSC and Chef Integration with Windows Server
Minimum requirements / Ideal Background / Capabilities
- PowerShell knowledge in Windows Server Administration and Automation required
- DSC accomplishments and deployments required
- Deployment automation tools experience
- Windows Server OS knowledge (2003, 2008 and 2012)
- Hyper-V Administration and Engineering knowledge and skills
- Orchestration Tools Experience
- Amazon Web Services or Azure experience
- Patch Management skills with SCCM and Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Experience with large global enterprise (5000+ Servers physical and virtual)
- Fundamental understanding of Networking and Storage technologies including Load-Balancing, IP Scopes, DHCP, DNS, NFS, SAN and vendors such as Cisco, EMC and NetApp
- Working knowledge of Linux OS in enterprise
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable