CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience with Windows 2008/2012 administration
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL 2008/2012/2014 administration and support
- 8+ years of experience with Web application technologies including n-tier architecture
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft IIS and related technologies
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or Azure
- 2+ years with Linux and open source operating systems
- Experience with CISCO LAN/WAN, VPN and related technologies a plus
- Experience with Oracle/Microsoft SQL database management a plus
- Experience with scripting in Powershell or similar a plus
- Ability to follow appropriate communications channels.
- Professional telephone and in-person etiquette.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Team Building/Interpersonal Skills-Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive
- interpersonal relationships. Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Work Prioritization/Flexibility/Adaptability
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work assignments and meet productivity and quality standards.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on diverse projects. Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity and confidentiality
- Computer/Office Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products and Internet skills required.
- Typing and work-processing skills required.
- Proficiency in data and report management skills.
- Proficiency in records management skills.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable