CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Provides configuration management planning. Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits. Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, and related documentation. Responsible for configuration change control. Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software. Responsible for configuration status accounting. Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration. Responsible for configuration audits. Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met. Supports the quality assurance process audits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and management of all configuration projects and planning. Develops guidance and advice on methods, procedures and requirements.
- Responsible for configuration change control.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorization and system updates. Authorizes the release of drawings and software configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups.
- Responsible for configuration status accounting. Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
- Responsible for configuration audits.
- Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met. Supports quality assurance process audits, and manages staff of configuration specialists for a new software development application.
- Provides leadership and training for less experienced CM specialists.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET clearance must be obtainable