CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Position Summary: Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for promoting, improving, maintaining and supporting all telecommunications services and/or system.
- Ensures that all software including network control programs satisfy the communications needs covering both the hardware and software installed.
- Develops the standards for carrier service and equipment.
- Ensures that appropriate telecommunications documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Provides regulatory monitoring and voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
- Serves as a liaison to users, departments and vendors by providing the expertise on all aspects of telecommunications services and systems used throughout the organization.
- Leads service / system upgrades while being a team player involving telecommunications and networking projects.
- Performs analysis in determining business process improvements utilizing the telecommunication systems.
- Ensures that hands-on assistance involving troubleshooting and diagnostic support for all related systems, equipment failures or service issues is provided by telecommunication analysts.
- Participates in developing the architecture of the organization's external communication components.
- Researches and evaluates available and emerging voice, data and video communication technologies to recommend future implementations.
- Performs software administration and support the telecommunications systems, including planning for upgrades, resolving complex issues, routine maintenance, monitoring hardware and system performance, and managing client software.
- Takes the lead role on system upgrades and implementations, using sound project management skills to achieve objectives.
- Works closely with network administrators on communication and connectivity projects and maintenance.
- Uses knowledge of current systems to promote beneficial capabilities and leverage use of the system's features.
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable