CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
The Customer Advocacy Lead will be responsible for maintaining proactive, constructive communication with our Government customers and counterparts in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation Security
Administration (TSA). The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis on attentiveness and conflict resolution, and possess a comprehensive understanding of the Enterprise IT support services offered by our contract.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Advocacy Lead will include:
- Developing a call plan and strategy for customer engagement across multiple layers of the organization.
- Executing the call plan through regularly scheduled formal and/or informal discussion forums.
- Tracking and reporting customer satisfaction issues to internal Program Management.
- Collaborating with the Operations Teams to create actionable service improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining and pursuing a pipeline of new business opportunities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher and/or 12+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance