If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI International! The Intelligence Solutions Team has a job opportunity for a Senior Target Intelligence Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contractor personnel shall be responsible for facilitating exercise and deployment planning at all states to include IPC, MPC and FPC. A thorough understanding of the roles and responsibilities associated with the tactical, operational and strategic levels of Joint exercises as well as training is required. Detailed knowledge and expertise is required with reviewing operational support documents, Joint Staff publications, EXORDS, PLANORDS and Fragmentary Orders.
- The ideal candidate will have previously been an O4-O5 Staff Officer, and will have completed JPME II, Joint Target School, and Joint Intermediate Target Development.
- Experience needs to include an advanced working knowledge of OPLAN/CONOP development and Joint Target Intelligence Planning, as well as frequent coordination with coalition partners.
- They should have previously provided inputs and reviews to support:Operational Planning Teams (OPT), Target Development Working Groups (TDWG), Joint Target Coordination Boards (JTCB), and Coalition Target Coordination Boards.
- They should have a working knowledge of the following applications:Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation Tool (DCiDE), as well as NATO and bi-lateral computer networks (BICES) familiarity.
- Working with Joint Staffs
- JUON/JEON Process familiarity
- Familiarization with USCENTCOM AOR
- Familiarly with Joint processes, operations and commands
Bachelor or Master's degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience or specialized training & 10+ years intelligence analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly.
Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.