CACI is currently looking for candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the Washington D.C. area and throughout the country.
The IT support services under IMPACT will provide TSA with comprehensive IT services across a broad spectrum of evolving technologies. Services include: servers, desktop/mobile and enterprise applications, environments for application development and testing, system applications, local and wide area networks, data hosting centers, operational support centers, customer support services, desktop services, collaboration services, telecommunications, data analytics, and information security.
IMPACT will provide TSA with operational IT services necessary for TSA users of unclassified and classified voice, video, and data systems. In addition, IMPACT will provide support for connectivity and interface with the Department
of Homeland Security (DHS) and other internal and external partner agencies and entities for their overall mission achievement.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides configuration management planning. Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits. Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, and related documentation. Responsible for configuration change control. Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software. Responsible for configuration status accounting. Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration. Responsible for configuration audits. Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met. Supports the quality assurance process audits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Asset Management Specialist works with general supervision, responsible for routine configuration control of both contractor and customer IT assets. This candidate will follow government prescribed processes, documenting and/ or validating the movement and transfer of IT assets via routine Install, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMACs) or Special Projects.
- Lead the Inventory and Accountability of IT assets located in the TSA Warehouse, TSA Data Center and CACI Facilities in Ashburn, VA and Arlington, VA.
- Prepare required Government forms for shipping, receiving, transferring equipment within TSA sites or from/to other entities. In addition, coordinate complete documentation of assets in the designated TSA system database in accordance with TSA Asset Management directives and guidelines in the TSA Property Management Handbook.
- Coordinate and process all TSA equipment that is required to be excessed and/or disposed of according the all established regulations.
- Perform data destruction of the sensitive data on TSA equipment to be disposed.
- Lead the removal of servers, Cisco equipment, storage solutions, voice, video and other IT equipment as designated for excess by the Government. Reusable equipment shall be sent back to the TSA Warehouse for re-deployment.
- Prepare weekly reports on the number and type of assets received, shipping, transferred or excessed/disposed to include when transaction was executed and when the TSA Sunflower database reflected that transaction.
- Lead full inventories at the TSA Warehouse on a quarterly basis and of all GFE deployed at CACI facilities in Ashburn, VA and Arlington, VA monthly, assisting in the preparation of reports of discrepancies and a list of the full inventory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years experience
- Clearance eligibility
- DHS Suitability