Company: BITS, a CACI Company
Come join CACI's exciting and cutting-edge Cyber Capabilities and Development Division as we push the envelope to enable our nation's cyberspace operations! As a Cyber Capabilities Developer you will perform cyber capabilities research, development, integration and implementation work on contracts for various Government organizations. These capabilities encompass both hardware and software products generated internally, as well as by third parties.
In CACI's Cyber Capabilities and Development Division (C2D2), there isn't a day that goes by where you won't be challenged and have the opportunity to grow in an environment of innovation and fun! Although CACI is a mid- to large-sized company, C2D2 operates like an independent small agile business, developing and executing on both long-term projects, as well as, Quick Reaction Capability development, rapid acquisition, and short-term deliverables. We approach our Customers as mission partners and focus on mission-oriented capabilities that deliver tip-of-the-spear force multiplying effects. In short, we believe in our mission, our team, and our solutions!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop highly technical hardware and software cyber solutions that interact with industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and other applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Interpret and transition vulnerability research and reverse engineering reports into technical requirements and cyber tools and/or products that exploit system weaknesses.
- Conduct detailed source code reviews of custom developed solutions, to include static and runtime analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and performance bottlenecks.
- Develop and/or support development of system documentation (requirements analysis, testing procedures, configuration management, user guides, etc.).
- Programming Language and Scripting Knowledge (Python, Ruby, C++)
- Strong understanding of wired and non-wired networking protocols
- Exploit development
- Clearable to TS/SCI
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) - able to understand and communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Ability to communicate technical progress and risks on fast-paced projects and in a results-oriented environment
- DevOps experience including software development using Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban)
- Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, OSCP)
- Fuzzing experience
- CTF experience
- Operating System (OS)-agnostic (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, various RTOSs), including knowledge of operating systems internalsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.