CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
The IT Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for the design, development, implementation and documenting of CACI End User Service operation processes and procedures. This candidate will engage directly with the customer and various CACI teams (e.g. Help Desk, Field Services, Asset Management) to implement ITIL service delivery best practices, aligning service delivery objectives against contractual Service Level Agreements. The ITSD specialist will oversee and monitor the implemented processes, developing action plans to improve and refine processes due to additional customer
requirements. The candidate will collaborate with Remedy developers for the design, testing and implementation of workflow and self-service automation.
- Develop and maintain the IT Service Catalog for EUSD services.
- Design, develop and maintain CACI EUSD processes and procedures using ITIL IT Service Management framework and industry best practices.
- Facilitate and lead solution sessions with the customer and CACI operational teams to gather requirements and identify process gaps to drive performance and customer satisfaction.
- Document each CACI EUSD operational process including workflows, roles and responsibilities matrix, and supporting knowledge articles.
- Investigate and recommend corrective actions to customer problems and issues, interviewing CACI field support teams, help desk staff and customer as well as reviewing existing ticket information.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Collaborate and drive process automation with CACI's Remedy developers and customer, developing user test plans and end user communication for Remedy self-service and self-help capabilities.
- Develop and design metrics and reports to assess processes process performance and value of automating services.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10-12 Years experience
- Clearance eligibility
- DHS Suitability