CACI is currently seeking Software Engineering Interns to join our National and Cyber Solutions Business Group in our Hanover, MD office. The Intern will join an experienced team developing multi-tiered applications primarily in Java. Candidates should be comfortable operating in all phases of the application lifecycle. Use of industry-proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged. This position requires a combination of supporting existing applications as well as new development work.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies -“ in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
1. High Security user / system Authorization
2. Digital Policy Management
3. High Throughput Messaging (Billions of messages / day)
4. Insider Threat
- Bachelor's Degree in Progress-(Preferred Majors)
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance, Background Investigation and Polygraph
- No Drug Use
Technologies you will be exposed to:
- Web Based User Interface (UI) Development (HTML, JSP, MVC Frameworks, GWT or other Web 2.0 Frameworks)
- Relational Databases, Design experience
- Distributed Messaging (e.g., Apache Camel and JMS)
- Configuration Management experience
- Continuous Integration and Source Management (e.g., Cruise Control and Subversion)
- Unit testing with JUnit
- SQL and NoSQL DBMS Query Languages
- ActiveMQ & TIBCO Messaging Services
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune Magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity