Provides guidance to management for current and proposed investments existing and prospective intellectual property and/or technical infrastructure. My conduct design studies in pursuit of new program opportunities. Constructs the overall system architecture of technical solution, to include external and internal interface analysis, internal interface definition, and functional requirement allocations. May lead a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists responsible for the research and development of technical solutions and architectures in support of program objectives.
The selected candidate will act as a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) -“ implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) for the client. The candidate will be directly involved in processing all customer efforts through the various facets of the RMF and A&A process by conducting a comprehensive assessment of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by an information system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (i.e., the extent to which the controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired outcome with respect to meeting the security requirements for the system). The candidate will also provide an assessment of the severity of weaknesses or deficiencies discovered in the information system and its environment of operation and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities. The candidate would also be the main POC in migrating specific office related mission systems to cloud technologies. ITAHP
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12-15 years of related experience. - Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience working with a Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience recommending best practices in security architecture, when required, that promotes cost-effective and efficient systems solutions consistent with program objectives and measures of performance.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience managing multiple projects with multiple deadlines and reporting requirements to multiple levels of management.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience collaborating and working with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on developing authorization packages in support of achieving Authority to Operate (ATO) within required timelines.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience participating and providing support for program reviews and security related governance boards.
- Additional mandatory skill on high side - contact PMO for details. Clearance required is TS/SCI w/Poly.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience translating technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Six years demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and analyzing policy and analyzing systems and applications for the Sponsor.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and analyzing policy and analyzing systems and applications for the Sponsor's partners.
- Additional desired skills on high side - contact PMO for details.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.