Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Geospatial Systems Administrator is responsible for the effective installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise level GEOINT applications and databases.
- Technologies supported include ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, SOCIET GXP, OpenGeo Software Suite, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux server software.
- The contractor duties shall include but are not limited to system architecture backup and recover plans, the implementation of security protocols and patches, the monitoring of system health and loading and the administration of multiple servers, databases and storage solutions.
- Typically a Minimum of ten years systems administration experience within DOD or Intelligence Community required, with five years at the operations level.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux server software.
- Security+ Certification.
- Shall possess NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification.
- Shall be proficient in administering and deploying enterprise level open source and commercial off the shelf (COTS) GIS server equipment in support of intelligence organizations.
- Performs high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Shall be proficient in administering and deploying geospatial applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 12 years of additional experience with targeting and collection management.
- Additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- At least 2 years of experience within the past three years with ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, SOCET GXP, OpenGeo Software Suite
- Network+, Microsoft Certified Professional Server, Desktop and Active Directory certifications desired.
- The Government may accept 2 years of additional targeted hands on experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.