Company Name: BITS, a CACI Company
Come join CACI's exciting and cutting-edge Cyber Capabilities and Development Division as we push the envelope to enable our nation's cyberspace operations! In CACI's Cyber Capabilities and Development Division (C2D2), there isn't a day that goes by where you won't be challenged and have the opportunity to grow in an environment of innovation and fun! Although CACI is a mid- to large-sized company, C2D2 operates like an independent small agile business, developing and executing on both long-term projects, as well as, Quick Reaction Capability development, rapid acquisition, and short-term deliverables. We approach our Customers as mission partners and focus on mission-oriented capabilities that deliver tip-of-the-spear force multiplying effects. In short, we believe in our mission, our team, and our solutions!
This position is on our cybersecurity team focusing on research & development efforts along with security assessments of customer platforms and networks. This position will develop on a wide variety of platforms with a variety of programming languages, so candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changing demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develops software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- Provides support for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and operations of computer systems hardware, software and networks within assigned customer work stations and facilities.
- Supports proposal efforts by significantly contributing technical material to selected proposals and reports to substantiate and secure program funding.
- Identifies creative solutions to improve system and product offerings. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects
- Researches problems discovered by quality assurance or product support and develops solutions to the problems.
- Works with engineering and management team to collectively meet market requirements.
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#, Java, Python
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with Android development.
- Experience with iOS development.
- Experience with embedded development.
- Documents engineering work as input for company collateral and patent requirements.
- Collaborates with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
- Coordinates with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Conduct security assessments of systems, networks and software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.