The Systems Engineer will work within an agile team, designing, improving and developing applications, within a Tomcat/Oracle infrastructure. The developer/software engineer will help complete installation of the COTS software upgrade and make configuration changes. Prior knowledge of authentication and authorization would be helpful. The individual will interface with infrastructure teams as part of the COTS upgrade and for troubleshooting. The individual will work with new and existing customers to clarify business rules for protecting access to data, create or modify these rules in the COTS product, help with documentation of the business rules, and post project documents to appropriate customer tracking tool SQL server 64-bit platform or WIKIs to meet customer needs. The individual must be familiar with J2EE n-tier and Spring. The individual will provide ad hoc support to project-related activities as needed and as tasked by management. The individual will work with customers to prioritize multiple customer stories and taskings when conflicts arise. The individual must desire to work decisively as a member of a dynamic and productive team working to revolutionize the customers new work environment.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Active Directory (AD).
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with J2EE n-tier and Spring technology.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with using Agile methodology (scrums, writing stories, acceptance criteria, story clarifications, etc.).
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with customers DEVOPS tools such as GITHUB.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with community cloud infrastructure and future objectives.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience preparing required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience of system architecture methodologies, IT infrastructure planning (Windows, Linux, VMWare, network, storage), and security model implementation across multiple domains.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with COTS integration.
Required Security Clearance
Top Secret/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, and 16 to 18 years of related experience.