Primary responsibilities include Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for the EP-3E Program. Provide logistics support for all aircraft special mission systems, including LCSP, logistics acquisition documentation, ULSS, LRFS and support planning for aircraft modifications.
- Support APML for ILS planning and execution
- Develop and update procurement and provisioning lists
- Coordinate GFE/CFE lists
- Review ILS CDRLS
- Create, edit, and review ILS SOWs
- Review Contract Proposals
- Track action items for the logistics team in support of the LESPMR
- Provide recommendations regarding proper work unit codes
- Draft and review ECP's and TDs for accuracy and compliance with applicable instructions
- Create, edit and review briefs and block diagram for EP-3EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- The ability to obtain/maintain a DOD TS/SCI clearance.
- Seven (7) years of work experience with airborne ISR systems logistics support.
- Knowledge of DoD systems engineering, DoD acquisition policies, and supply chain management.
- Experience in analyzing and preparing logistics documentation and plans including Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Logistics Requirements Funding Summary (LRFS), Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), maintenance planning, logistics contract data requirements, the Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) process, and the Logistics ECP process.
- Proficient in the following software packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and others.
Experience with Interim Support for Life.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Lexington Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN