CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
Designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods. Maintains database dictionaries, monitors standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements and maintains highly complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
- Develops and maintains expertise in use of automated tools for database design and implementation.
- Develops expertise in use of automated tools for database design and implementation.
- Ensures that documentation is complete and up-to-date.
- Develops procedures relating to database and application security including procedures by which access is authorized, enabled, changed and withdrawn.
- Maintains documentation on all customizations with special attention to reducing the impact of database patches and new release loads.
- Interacts with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
- Participates as a leader and as a senior team member
- Install, configure, upgrade, migrate and patch Oracle 10gR2/11g/12c databases on Unix and Red Hat Linux. Work at OS level on Linux, writing scripts and configuring storage
- Work in an Oracle 10gR2/11g/12c environment including RAC, ASM, RMAN, PL/SQL, OEM Grid control (10gR2 and 12c), Data Guard, Partitioning, database performance tuning, and configuring options such as Oracle Resource Manager,
- Install, configure, upgrade, migrate and patch MySQL database on Linux environment.
- Implement, maintain and test Disaster Recovery methodology for all production databases.
- Work with application owners and technical architects requirements and support needs.
- Implement database security including password management, encryption, and DB auditing
- Maintain and publish documentation for Mediacom-specific needs.
- Attend meetings with application teams and external product and services vendors
- A minimum of 5 years DBA experience on large-scale enterprise applications, including distributed and J2EE applications in a large dev and production environment, as part of the overall 15+ years of experience
- Strong Oracle 10gR2 RAC, 11g RAC, and 12c RAC on Unix and Linux 6,7.
- Embraces and leads technological change and development
- Oracle Database consolidation project experience a plus
- Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle Exadata, Netbackup for Oracle, and MySQL a plus
Must have Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 12-15 YRS)
Clearance: SECRET Must be obtainable