CACI is looking for full-time Accountant -Senior to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Accountant -Senior, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinates the day-to-day financial activities within area of assignment and performs the full range of moderately complex to complex financial activities
- Senior level accounting work includes the preparation, analysis and reconciliation of financial statements and information, tax returns, general ledgers, etc.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of a system of checks and balances to ensure the integrity of financial records.
- Reviews financial activity and accrues expenses as needed in support of financial statements.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management and customers' inquiries and concerns.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to compile data, analyze it, and develop financial reports.
- Ability to prepare and deliver briefings on financial topics to a diverse audience.
- Ability to obtain considerable knowledge of Finance procedures and policies specific to the area of assignment.
- Considerable knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.