This work is hands on mobility and wireless cyber security engineering and integration. Tasks focus on how to develop, improve, or build in regulatory and best practices for risk reduction across a broad range of enterprise wide applications, systems, networks, and their interfaces.
Typical activities include:
(1) short term hands on technical assistance for information security or project staffs to aid in securely configuring systems or troubleshooting security issues; (2) research, design, and proof of concept to address emergent needs or vulnerabilities in applications, systems, or networks;
(3) highly focused, quick turnaround market research regarding technology trends or potential solutions to specific emergent issues;
(4) technical support to existing security applications and utilities to develop improvements in configuration, added capabilities, or evolutionary replacement.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Android and general knowledge of iOS systems.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in wireless LANs or Wireless Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experienced in conducting formal evaluations of Information Security Products using market research and proofs of concept.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience within the mobile/wireless world of information technology, including cutting-edge developments and exploits.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 years related experience.